Friday, April 17, 2009

I Gotta Go

Any move I make
It always seems to be a big mistake
In your dreams for me; I can't escape
God, deliver us from evil, for it rapes
me of my senses...

Lets put it on the table
Cuz the man you hoped I'd be is just a fable
The all-american male you see on cable
And the cost of loving you is the loss of my defenses...

I can't take much more of this insanity...

Lord, my soul is weak
Torn from the secrets of which I must not speak
Therefore I must escape or risk defeat
Or should I remain in the back seat
to spare their feelings...

Haunted by my past
How much longer will these feelings last
Or is my existence doomed to Alcatraz
Lord deliver us from evil, for I can't
continue dealing...
with this...

I gotta break free from this insane situation
I gotta break free; gotta find my destination
And depart from this place I used to call home
I gotta break free; I gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment